Title: Fertility Advisor – Patient & Clinic Coordinator (Inside Sales)
Location: Marina Del Rey, Los Angeles. Remote work may be available for the right candidate with proven track record.
Role: Tele-support and sales to both patients and clinics who use our IVF platform on https://ivfoptions.com.
About Us: Patients without insurance use IVF Options to compare fertility clinics and book consultations. We provide transparency over key metrics including cost of treatment, success rates and patient reviews.
We are a tech start-up looking for passionate, intelligent, dynamic people to join our team and help thousands of patients get affordable access to treatment.
The Fertility Coordinator will assist patients in choosing and booking consultations at fertility clinics. On the practice side, the coordinator will work in a sales role with clinics to onboard them onto paid versions of our platform.
We are seeking someone who has a good understanding of IVF (in-vitro fertilization) from previously working in the fertility space or from going through fertility treatment. Well suited to a previous fertility practice manager, financial counsellor or business development manager.
The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable assisting patients as well as clinics, with a focus on driving results.
- You will call, text and email patients who use our platform to answer questions, help them choose a clinic, and help them book a consultation.
- You will call and email clinic practice managers to inform them of new patients requests and sell them on our services.
- You will assist with fertility community management across social media and our blog.
- The majority of the role will be spent on the phone and computer. Some flexibility in remote working may be provided after successful completion of probation.
- Female applicants strongly preferred due to sensitive nature of this medical area.
- Fertility or medical experience is preferred.
- Some evening and weekend hours are required to call patients.
- Sales experience
- Customer service experience
- Kind and articulate phone manner
- Organised and responsible
- Understanding of technical systems; i.e. being able to use a computer, follow-up with patients via email, text, phone.
- Uncapped earnings. Earn base + commission.
- Flexible schedule following successful probation completion
- Intelligent, meaningful work; help people and make a difference in people’s lives.
- Awesome team of other passionate people to work with!
Position Well-Suited To:
- Strong sales experience preferably medical or pharmaceutical
- Practice manager, business development, financial counsellor or patient coordinator in the fertility space
- Fertility nurse, medical assistant or someone who has worked in a fertility clinic.
- Base salary + commission
- Option to work as a contractor.
- Flexible work schedule with option to work from home once probation completed.